- $4.00 covers shipping for up to 10 packages of cigarettes (and unlimited flattened, binder-entry packs) shipped anywhere in the United States, so please buy many!
- If shipping outside the US, please leave me a note on the transaction page about any specific requirements for handling your country’s customs office.
Disclaimers on the purchase of collectible cigarette packs:
- The value of the item is in the collectible packaging, not the tobacco itself.
- Even though the package has never been opened, the tobacco inside is not for consumption.
- The collectible packaging is not currently available in stores.
- The buyer must be at least 18 years old. Any buyer found in violation of this rule will immediately be barred from further purchases on this site and will be reported to their payment portal.
- Both the buyer and the seller are following all applicable laws and shipping regulations for this transaction.
NOTICE: No item listed on this website contains tobacco for consumption. All packages are at least two decades old, so smoking the cigarettes will not be pleasant and may land you in a hospital.
Question: How do I get my prices?
Answer: I got my start pricing cigarette packs with help from Dick Elliott at the Cigarette Pack Collectors Association, who helped me identify which time periods, brands, and features are most desirable. After months of selling on Ebay.com, I discovered that most good-condition full packs sell at prices between $8.00 and $15.00. Rare brands are generally more desirable, as are those with beautiful designs. Generic (no-brand) packs sell for substantially less.
Q: Will I negotiate on price?
A: Absolutely! If you like my packs but don’t like my prices, make a reasonable offer. I especially like making bundle deals (buy a bunch of packs and I’ll give you a great price, plus you’ll save on shipping)!
Q: Do I combine shipping?
A: Yes. $4.00 covers shipping for up to 10 packages of cigarettes shipped anywhere in the United States, so please buy many!
→ If shipping outside the US, please leave me a note on the transaction page about any specific requirements for handling your country’s customs office.
Unrelated to pricing but important to repeat
Q:Can you still smoke these cigarettes?
A: No! These cigarette packs are only for collecting. Every pack listed on this website is at least 20 years old, long past the healthy shelf-life of tobacco products. The value and appeal is in the advertising and design of the packs, not the tobacco itself. I would remove the tobacco, but many collectors insist on collecting only sealed packs.
Barter is the best form of business for collectors. If you have packs that fall into the following categories, there’s a good chance I’m interested in trading with you:
- Aviation labels
- Animal labels
- Baltimore brands or distributors
- Israeli brands, especially Mandate-era and Hebrew labels
- Cross-over advertising (e.g., baseball and beer)
- WWII packs distributed to soldiers
- World’s Fair labels
Contact me to make an offer.