Available Qty: 1
Your Shopping Cart
Visit The Shop
About this pack:
- Brand Name: Carlton
- Length: 85mm
- Size: 20
- Type: flip-top box
- Notice: Surgeon General’s Warning: Cigarette smoke contains carbon monoxide.
- Full/Partial/Empty: full
- Manufacturer: The American Tobacco Company, Reidsville, NC
- Tax stamp(s): Minnesota, ink
- This pack is for collecting, not smoking. But you still have to be 18 years old to purchase.
Pack remains sealed and is in good, display-quality condition. Small holes. See pictures for details.
Tobacco weevils often leave small holes in the packaging. Unfortunately, they are endemic to tobacco collections. I see no evidence of active weevil life on this pack, but I recommend treating it to a few days in a freezer after shipping.
Interested in more items? My grandfather collected and displayed thousands of cigarette packs and I am selling many of the more interesting packs on this website. Check out my other items to view what’s available today.
Keep an eye out for the packs you need to complete your collections. Countries include Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic and Slovakia), Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Turkey, Venezuela, Vietnam, and Yugoslavia.
- The value of the item is the collectible packaging, not the tobacco itself.
- Even though the package has never been opened, the tobacco inside is not for consumption.
- The collectible packaging is not currently available in stores.
- The buyer must be at least 18 years old. (As the seller, I’m responsible for making sure this rule is met.)
- Both the buyer and the seller are following all applicable laws and shipping regulations for this transaction.